Do you have
If you don’t see your question answered, please don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Use of Printables + Images: Unless otherwise stated, Miss Design Girl/Happiest Things Studio and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Happiest Things Studio for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- Can I use them in my classroom? Yes, you may use them in your classroom. Please keep all copyright information in place when printing.
- How do I unzip the files? To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions. To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.
- How do you design printables? All of our printables are 100% designed in house! All elements, graphics, etc. are designed solely by Miss Design Girl. At the moment we do not have any courses/tutorials as to how to design of printables BUT if you’re curious we use Adobe Suite and the Procreate App.
- Can you design something for me? YES! Just head on over to Miss Design Girl for all your branding + lettering needs.
- Best Printer + Paper for printing? I use a Canon and Epson Ecotank printer. For prints and booklets I use cardstock. You can find the paper sources under the Resources tab. You could also have items printed at UPS or any print store.
- Best tools for cutting? I use a paper trimmer to cut all of my printables but of course you can use a scissors. I’ve been using the same paper trimmer for over 8 years, replacing the blade as needed.
Miss Design Girl/Happiest Things Studio accepts no liability for use, misuse, or lack of supervision while using our website/printables and waive any and all claims against Miss Design Girl/Happiest Things Studio and or its agents or assigns.